Thursday, March 26, 2009

New styles Springing up!

*gasp* for shame....I haven't updated in a while. The weather here in Irvine practically skips the subtle spring and goes to hot hot summer. There are a few new spring things that have caught my eye (for better or worse).

"Harem" Pants
The whole ethnic influences on spring looks is definitely back. Those bell-like bangles are everywhere. No doubt "Slumdog Millionaire" being the shining star at the Oscars had something to do with it. Something new are slouchy, billowy clothes - very Middle Eastern and Asian.

harem pants from Anthropologie
I dunno....my first reaction was "ew"....but gosh, those models sure can make anything look good. I don't think I will try it. Looks comfy...I bet a shorty like me best stay away. A little too trendy for me- like here today gone tomorrow (stuffed into the back of the closet).

No comments:

Post a Comment