Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gotta Spend Money to Make Money....



Express is the one place I rely on regularly to get "grown up" clothes... slacks, dress jackets, pencil skirts, dress shirts, etc. Even though I'm broke and unemployed, I decided to invest in a good pair of pants to wear to job interviews (and if it goes well, wear to work).

I have a pair of black slacks already, so I decided to expand and try gray. Usually I shy far far away from light-colored bottoms 'cause it's a known fact that light colors make your bottom half look bigger. But Express Designer Studio best-selling Editor Pants is exceptionally well-tailored and made to hug you booty and legs in all the right places, but stays loose and comfy. Best part: they came in 0-short!

Original price: $69.99 -->store sale price: $59.99 + ($15 off coupon on $35 or more) + ($10 gift card for Express Credit Card Rewards) = $37.17

* oh, plus I got those free undies that they were giving away (worth $7.50)

all in all a very good shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment