Monday, March 9, 2009

GIVE and GET!!!

maybe I'm just idealistic but I love this idea, I think they've done this "Give & Get" before...last time I did not buy anything (cuz wow....30% off $100+ does not help me much) but my bf shopped and he let me choose the non-profit :)



We'd like to offer you 30% off during our Friends & Family event. We're calling it Give & Get because for every purchase you make from March 12-15, we'll give 5% of the amount you spend to your favorite non-profit.

Plus, as one of our best customers, you get to share your discount with friends and family. And that means 5% of the amount they spend will also go to your non-profit. Simply click the button below and choose your non-profit, and we'll send you another invitation you can forward to your friends and family.


L1MXDDHT4CWY

No comments:

Post a Comment