Monday, May 25, 2009

Post- Depravation Shopping Frenzy

So how do I celebrate landing a job ( even a temporary one in this crappy economy)? By stimulating it.

I've been really really lazy but I'm finally getting down to catching up with my purchases, buying stuff faster than I can write about them! I call this a frenzy cuz I actually bought 2 blouses from H&M, but had Buyer's Remorse so I returned them.


I usually window shop at UO, as much as I love their style- it's extra. Which makes this find extra-delicious. This star-sprinkled see-through smock is perfect for a So Cal summer, it will go perfectly with the brown belt I bought in the last entry and a mini jeanskirt. I found out you can wear it off shoulder too! (Urban Outfitters, originally $68 --> $9.99)

This was expensive even for UO, so why? It's "Play by C. Ronson." *Rolls eyes...*












I am becoming an evermore loyal H&M shopper ever since that first faithful day in SoHo, NYC....

I needed a cute summer dress with sleeves so I can wear it to work or play, my closet it full of strappy dresses. I was a little iffy about the olive green but when I tried it on it was a winner. It have an eyelet pattern over it and is only one layered (therefore not to self don't wear bright colored undies). The best part.... it has hidden pockets!!
(H&M, $29.90)










I've succumb to those pictures I saw on lookbook with the highwaisted skirts. This silky bubble skirt was on sale had a girly paisley pattern that's perfect for the summer. I wore it for the first time with a white tank and a long-chain necklace and got hit on.....

(H&M, originally $29.90 ---> clearance $20)






No comments:

Post a Comment