Monday, May 25, 2009

Bamboo and Shoes

I've been getting into yoga a lot and decided I don't wanna wear sweatpants to classes anymore but be really more serious with the right gear. Yet I didn't want to pay $90 at LuLuLemon or someplace like that, so I decided to go to Marshall's and they have an awesome selection of yoga pants from Adidas, Jockey, Marika, etc. I refused to buy anything over $16 and so I ended up with this


I satisfied the inner-tree-hugger in me when I found "Green Apple" yoga pants for $14.99 it's made of 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, and %14 Polyester! It's super soft and stretchy and it's "thermal regulating, anti-bacterial, breathable, quick dry, and anti-bromic (deodorizing). woohoo!













Ok....guilty. They put the shoe section right at the front of the entrance...what could I do?! I thought a little walk-through wouldn't hurt. I saw these and I found my perfect gladiator sandals that I have been waiting for! I was willing to spend $60+, but these were (Steven Madden, Madden Girl, original $45 -- Marshall price $24.99) They give me a lot of height yet are super comfy and I don't feel wobbly at all because of the soft heel pads, thick heel, and thick straps around my ankles for support.


No comments:

Post a Comment