Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shopping Therapy

So the economy has finally caught up with little ol' me. I got laid off last week from my lame-ass part time job- now I have no income. *sigh* what did I do on my first day as an unemployed?

go shopping. yes, I know it seems counterproductive, but you know what...it felt good not to care or stress out about what you can't change. Besides... I was SO on my game yesterday.



Zara Large Tshirt (org. $25) $7.99 + H&M black belt $9.90 w/ 20% off coupon= $7.92







Butternut yellow Maryjanes from Target (org. $16) $4.98


My first Zara purchase- I love the store, never could afford anything, and clearance stuff never have small sizes....they didn't again - I had to get creative!

I am usually a very conservative shoe shopper, I stick to blacks and simple patterned shoes- nothing crazy, but these yellow shoes were my way of stepping out of my comfort zone and they were too cute to resist!

Don't scoff at Target - they actually have some awesome stuff sometimes and buried treasures await in the clearance racks. (I've gotten a corduroy coat for $10 before)

No comments:

Post a Comment