Sunday, September 6, 2009

Riding the High (Pics!) + one

Back in LA and here to show off my loot. This open the floodgates cuz now I wanna buy expensive/ professional wear. I may still be a student, but it's an investment- I will need work clothes some day and it makes me look more mature now. Bring on the H&M, Gap, Banana Republic, etc.













Gap bag - I like that it's big enough to be an overnight bag or a book bag, I think it might fit my laptop! I couldn't believe it was just (Gap, org. $19.99 - 15% card = $16.99)

Couldn't resist this skirt-total impluse buy. I love the herringbone pattern -very autumn and East Coast (too bad I'm in LA.) I can totally see boots+skirt+white top + scarf + jacket. (Gap, org. $29.99, 15% for opening Gap card= $25.50)













White tee was simple and cheap- one of those must have basics. I'm still looking for the loose white T with a little breast pocket, but this one will do. (Gap, org. $12.99 - 40% sale - 15% new card = $6.62)

Purple cotton top is surprisingly wrinkle resistant, the collar is actually interesting it ruffled, folds up and goes around the neck loosely- ruffles are SO in this fall. (Gap, org. $29.99- 30% sale - 15% card= $17.84)

The Banana Republic Factory Outlet is awesome - like a regular BR store but everything was on sale. Sadly their petite section was sparse. Ironically I went into look for work clothes but ended up with denim. But I love this gray color and it actually fits my short legs perfectly, the material is super soft, so comfy. (BR Factory, org. $49.99- 40% sale = $29.99)







I didn't know this store exists but its like an outlet store for BCBG Max Azria! They had lots of cute stuff for sale and I can't believe I got this awesome trench-style coat and it actually came in numbered sizes so it fits so perfect! (BCBG Final Cut, org. $59.99, sale $29.00)









I haven't gotten a top for clubbing in awhile, I wear the same things over and over again, so I decided to spoil myself with this cute top that is satin-y and has overlayering colors. (BCBG Final Cut, $35.00, sale $19.00)








Love at first site when I randomly decided to wander into a Charlotte Russe, I've slowly weaned myself off of these teen trendy places, but every once in awhile you find some good stuff. This was on display with a loose purple cardigan and a black necklace and it was so fem and delicate. I totally see sitting in a cafe with a good book with this outfit. I love the ruffles on the front and the floral pattern - I can still pull it off for fall with the right accessories. (Charlotte Russe, org. $26.99- 10% student ID discount = $24.49)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome finds.!! Everything is looking pretty fabulous. That last one from Charlotte Russe is my favorite. I too like the ruffles on the front and the floral pattern.

    ReplyDelete