Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Resistance Didn't Exist

I walked into the biggest Target ever in Pasadena in search for a planner....walked out with two new things for work. After internship orientation I felt the pressure to squeeze what I can out of my closet. These were on the clearance rack- so I feel a little better.

The color and the style catch my eye. It's a simple top, but had a little floral design to make it a little fun and casual without being boring. It's the perfect size, xs, but it's still loose and the V-neck and the fluttery sleeves are cute. (Massimo, org. $12.99 --> $9.08)


I can probably wear this on a casual Friday at work. It's long enough and not too showy. My first Converse Star brand purchase. I've always liked their stuff at Target, but never found anything on sale. The top portion is a cotton material and the sleeves have button/strap detail., the skirt hits at the knee and has a tie in the back to create a waist. I love the barely noticeable two shoestring holes at the hem of the skirt. (Converse Star, $29.99--> $14.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment