Friday, February 26, 2010

Hiatus Update

Oh gosh, feels like it's been forever since I've updated. :( I guess I went on an unplanned hiatus, but I promise I am not abandoning Afternoon Inspirations! Grad school and internship is just kicking my ass, and I have not considered my wardrobe choices as carefully as I should in the mornings- rushing off to catch the bus- reverted back to my frumpy ways...

I think my work/ business-casual outfits have improved, not to mention my growing collection of Banana Republic and GAP. I'm a little torn about the BR & GAP- part of me is like "yeah, dress for success! Be an adult!" but the other part of me is like, "what are you doing?! F*ck this mainstream preppy sh*t! Traitor!"

The month of December was the death of my credit card- I got a GAP credit card- oh so dangerous. When I came back to school in January, I was kinda horrified by the amount of clothes I bought. I did a little spring cleaning and donating (I HATE Buffalo Exchange btw...they did take a single thing of mine-even new stuff! but I that lead to the discovery of Crossroad Trading Co.! )

Anyways I will not be buying any new clothes until April (O.O) but hopefully I will find some time to do some catching up- I bought some awesome stuff and I haven't shown them off yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment