Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Perfect Galdiator Sandals

Spring in here, and the gladiator sandals are inevitable. I've been avoiding them since last summer. I disliked them a lot when they first become popular, too many straps. But now.... I've given in. And since I'm poor, I need to look for the perfect pair that will be versatile and affordable.



It's ok I got all spring and summer to find a good pair. I definitely want heels though.
Right now I'm window shopping online just to get some ideas.
these look a lot like the model's on the right


I just had to show these, trippiest sandals Ive ever seen. I'm just amused and I wonder if anyone would be able to pull them off. I dare not try.












I definitely think these are a step in the right direction. I like black, no over-the-top, showy buckles or anything like that. Strappy, but not TOO strappy...and I like the subtleness of it. I can wear it casual or on a night out. I like that it's not the glossy patent leather.












Nine West... I'm likin' it. I usually dont really care for Nine West stuff cuz it's usually too mature for me I feel like. But this one, I might just have to go to the closest Nine West. And only $88 :)








(all shoe pics courtesy of Zappos. )

1 comment:

  1. I love them too,the Nine West looks good but I wish I knew how to walk in heels aha.

    ReplyDelete